After a very long gap we had a very active team meeting on 17th Feb 2008.
- During this meeting we disussed following points,
- Ideas proposed by the whole team
- Suggestions to improve active team participation in the next upcoming meeting's'
- Issues faced by the team
- And finally task assigning to each & every member
Various tasks which were self assigned to all Vvolunteers members are,
- First register our NGO officially
- Rural development work - Collecting information about one particular village like basic facilities like Transport, road, schools, water, sanitation awareness, spreading awareness about ISD, AIDS, Bird Flu etc
- We found one student who wants to seek JOC course in DWD so try to collect information about that student
- Plantation information like planting new trees around Ring road in Bangalore, identify one village in North karnataka and do plantaion there (Vanamahostava type)
- Contacting with BMTC officials for bus shelters in & around ring road
- Collecting basics of Eye donation information (Contact info, Forms, Procedures), planning for conducting Eye donation camp also.
- Get more information about Deshpande foundation
- Collecting more information about people who needs helps like in cases of accidents (Blood donation, moneywise help etc)
- Getting more information about Belgaum, Hubli & Dwd for the current ongoing developmet projects, pending projects, promote IT companies to start investing in these areas.